OHM Interior Navigator

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: fred18

Interior Navigator is a very simple plugin. Since I noticed there are a lot of addons with wonderful meshes but that from an inflight view it’s not always possible to gain the best experience, I created this plugin that allows to view all the meshes of the ship and to move the internal camera in any position by simply going around with the arrow keys. So if there is a wonderful new space station or a beautiful ship that you want to go around to see, and fly from there simply use this!

Tested on Orbiter2010P1

Have Fun Up There

Fred18

DOWNLOAD

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The idea came from two addon currently in development which inspired me due to the wonderful meshes that would have been a pity not to explore:

Starlab By K_Jameson

and

Mirai Hatsunese by Pipcard

Congrats to them for the job, hope this helps them to exploit it better!

:cheers:

Fred18

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Sweet, a feature in X-Plane that I love. Can't wait to try it out.

Now we just need to be able to save views and switch to them via Shift+number ;)

Interceptor

Reaction score
HI fred18,any way you could add a feature to control the speed of how fast you want to move the camera,or else please slow it down,it's very hard to get the view you want at that high of speed.Thanks

meson800

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Awesome, this fulfills something I didn't even know I wanted until I saw this :)

Lisias

Space Traveller Wanna-be
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
HI fred18,any way you could add a feature to control the speed of how fast you want to move the camera,or else please slow it down,it's very hard to get the view you want at that high of speed.Thanks

How about Shift+UP and Shift-Down to adjust the moving step? I agree, this would be useful.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think ComputerX did something like this several years ago, but it's nice to see the idea resurging (now PeterRoss will probably have funny ideas again... :lol:)

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
There might be a draw back to this. I suspect there maybe someone who uses this and then complaints about the texture,... is missing,...;)

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It's still a bit buggy, i'll fix it soon! Thanks! :tiphat: