It's been good fun Orbiter

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well its been good fun over the last 2 years or so, but im here to say goodbye Orbiter and Orbiter forum. It's been good fun with lots of high's and lows and truly a wild ride. Real life seems to have caught up with me over the last few months and now I don't seem to have anytime for orbiter anymore.

Of course it's no surprise that im leaving, I rarely post anymore and don't spend near as much time as I used to. Infact I used to spend so much time on this that whenever I asked my sister could I use the laptop she would say "Ugh is it so you can go on stupid orbiter forum again" :)

And so im here to take my official leave, most likely never to login ever again, maybe the odd time like if I go to donate or something. Of course if you need to contact me you can always send me a pm, I check my emails daily (thanks to my job) and it will appear their if I get one.

I would like to give a big thank you o all the community for all the help ive gotten over my time and a very special thank you to all the Admins, Martin and the mods

Who knows maybe ill come back for a small bit at the release of the next Orbiter version.

So yeah it was fun being with you's and I hope you's will all have fun and when I logout tonight, it might be the last and one again, THANK YOU'S SO MUCH!!

Regards Stephen, :cheers:

P.S. I guess ill never get to release my Nyan Cat addon :(

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
That's sad, but you've got to do what you've got to do. Thank you for contributing to this great forum, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
Stephen, take care of yourself, bud. The best of luck to you.

I'll miss your screenshots.:) I hope you'll manage to visit every now and then.

:tiphat:

:cheers:

Frank

Keatah

Reaction score
Mmm.. I never take a leave of absence from anything. If stuff gets too busy, I just check a forum less often. It's not like you need to be here 24/7, you can check in once a week or something.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
A Forum-wide appreciation event of MLP? :p

Adios Stephen, hope you find the time to visit us soon!

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
Good luck man, and try to visit! :cheers:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
mojoey;bt4605 said:
A Forum-wide appreciation event of MLP? :p

Not really. That counts as "temporary inconvenience". :lol:

Vast fury

Reaction score
You probably cant read this anymore, but I'll say it anyway.... A lot of people really dont understand our commitment to this sim, Well as all can see, Its way better than spending time with games that insult the rules of physics. Its here in this sim that you can learn a lot of things and appreciate spaceflight. Though its not much of a beauty now in terms of graphics, but at least its giving us the experience that only a few people can.... though virtually, but at least.