I've moved to Seattle

MikeB

Reaction score
I've been around for a while, residing in Maryland, USA. But this week I've moved to the Seattle area, to be closer to granddaughter (and her parents).

I'd be interested in any Orbiter-related activities in the area, especially at the Museum of Flight.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
There's also the Boeing factory tour up in Everett. That's a good trip.

And welcome to the Pacific Northwet. Don't stand still if you don't want to grow moss! :rofl:

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
Hello fellow Washingtonian! I hope you like clarifying to people that you're from Washington State not D.C. :lol:

Marg

Reaction score
If you would do this before august 2017, eclipse totality would be closer to you. Yeah, but I am still looking over 1800 photos made in 7 US states (WA, OR including), memories of shiny summer days. December is so dark here at 57 degrees latitude...
In WA I was just for 1 day - LIGO observatory, remember some traffic jam towards Pasco, so barely got there in time. Pity, I did not see any volcanoes from ground! Shock. Thankfully I saw all main peaks flying towards SF (Rainier, Adams, St.Helens, Hood) looking from plane . Otherwise I do not know what I would have done.