Hardware Joystick configuration Saitek X55

ss1241

Reaction score
I have Saitek joysticks. A stick and a throttle. Is it possible that both will work? Right now only one will work. they are on separate usb not tied together before the connection.

TachyonDriver

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Do they configure ok for Windows itself?

Also, joytokey might help for setting up the sticks. http://joytokey.net/en/

I have an old Cyborg 3D stick which doesn't have any configuration software that works on Windows 7 or above, joytokey lets me define the buttons how I want.

Like I said, it might help.

ss1241

Reaction score
I tried the add-in, but no joy. The X-52 are tied together, but the X-55 is the next generation. The throttle has two throttle levers. I use the joysticks in Windows 7 and flight sim and works great. When you calibrate in Windows you have to select each separate to calibrate.

ss1241

Reaction score
Saitek X-55 HOTAS

Finally figured it out. Mad Katz has a new profile editor out that you can map the program. Once the new driver and software was installed, along with the fly by wire, you can get two the two separate X-55 HOTAS to work. But you have to install the Mad Katz and the fly by wire add ons/plugins.

jmeuf

Reaction score
Hi ss1241,

what do you mean by 'Mad Katz has a new profile editor out that you can map the program', and 'But you have to install the Mad Katz add ons/plugins'?
Can you provide a link where I can find this add on/plugin or profile?

I am using a Saitak X-56 and I have a similar problem to use with Orbiter.

Thank you for your support.

JM