Project Lagrange points

Ajaja

Reaction score
It's a simple addon for computing position and velocity of Lagrange points in Orbiter.

Last edited:

simcosmos

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
simcosmos.planetaclix.pt
Hi Ajaja

Quick post only to say that I have downloaded your file but haven't tried it (not yet). Meanwhile, would like to thank you: I do plan to play with it when testing some things from my development archives.

In particular, I'm very interested in testing mission concepts that use Earth-Moon L1 and L2. Not sure yet if will have the navigation skills to also test powered swing-by trajectories to / from EML2 (which saves good m/s and makes EML2 a very attractive place not only for the Exploration of the Moon but also for a kind of staging point for farther away Exploration goals... EML2 is also a good place for a LH2/LO2 depot).

Anyway, like mentioned in the start: downloaded your zip, plan to test it (on a later occasion) to study if can use it for my virtual missions. Meanwhile, just dropped-by to say thanks.

António

EDIT / Question: would it be possible to make a version for Orbiter2006P1? Just asking because Orbiter2006P1 installations are where I have almost all the 'stuff' that would use while studying your Lagrange MFD. As alternative I guess that can use the scenario information and copy+paste to Orbiter2006P1 scenarios (need to verify later on, when installing the MFD).

Last edited:

Ajaja

Reaction score
[ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4582"]Lagrangian points MFD v0.2[/ame]

Last edited: