General Question Long Time, No See!

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
I seriously doubt anyone remembers me. It has probably been three years since I've done anything. Since I've been gone I have earned my pilots license (Irrelevant, I just want to brag) Anyway, I just wanted to know which addons I should get to make orbiter 2010 as much fun as possible.
By fun I mean fairly realistic, I'm not into fictitious addons. I'm mostly interested i the space shuttle and appollo, gemeni and mercury are pretty cool too. Also, what addons will make the game more realistic (such as surface bases, atmospheric mods, and graphics) Any help would be appreciated!

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello, and :welcome: back (though you were here long before me!)

There's a list of recommended addons for Orbiter 2010 HERE. Enjoy. :)

edsupagood

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: back!

Also, what addons will make the game more realistic (such as surface bases, atmospheric mods, and graphics) Any help would be appreciated!

Try this one [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4993"]New Runway Texture - Fix[/ame]

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
:welcome: back! I can't possibly remember you, since I got here three years after you. However I have seen a couple of your old posts here. :welcome: again!

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
:welcome: back!

I do remember your name. Some good suggestions already posted, so have fun and happy orbiting!

Oh, almost forgot...

:hailprobe:

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
:welcome: back. I remember your name as well.

Congratulations on the pilot's license by the way.

emarkay

Reaction score
Well, we just got a decent X-31B, the Apollo back to WAC Corporal are pretty stable, and the Shuttles are doing fine; on their way out.

I have a few posts regarding the aerodynamic segment of Orbiter - sort of like "Yea we know it does inertia & gravity fantastic, but dang, a B-52 just can't do that in real life" sort of thing.

If you want a semi-fake challenge, we need a new "When Worlds Collide" golden ark winged rocket, complete with "rollercoaster" launching ramp... hint, this may come in handy in 2012... :)

Regardless, Thank You for your Orbiter efforts!

MRK