Support Looking to reinstall 2010.

kerlix

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I was wondering if it's still needed to download patches/updated versions of things like stage.dll, multistage, etc.

I just didn't knew if 2010p1 has those built into the install by name or if I needed to find them.

If so, it's been a long time and I'm trying to compile a list of what I would need to download, and possibly where to find it to get back up to speed and ready to go.

I want to try launching payloads meant for space station building. In the past (a year ago) I was Italia products, among others to launch larger components. Then some other larger addon that allowed me to specify launch parameters using the LaunchMFD. The addon also allowed me to "spawn" and then attach payloads on the fly. This a big selling point that that addon in my book. I believe it was the HCLV Hyperion. Please correct if I'm wrong.

If you can help, is really appreciated.

I just want to be able to launch sections into orbit, use either self powered, or the eridanus to bring up further components with spent stages disappearing.

If anyway had a list, I'll be indebted to you.

Thank you so much.

Kerlix

---------- Post added 12-16-16 at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-15-16 at 06:49 PM ----------

I was wondering if it's still needed to download patches/updated versions of things like stage.dll, multistage, etc.

I just didn't knew if 2010p1 has those built into the install by name or if I needed to find them.

If so, it's been a long time and I'm trying to compile a list of what I would need to download, and possibly where to find it to get back up to speed and ready to go.

I want to try launching payloads meant for space station building. In the past (a year ago) I was Italia products, among others to launch larger components. Then some other larger addon that allowed me to specify launch parameters using the LaunchMFD. The addon also allowed me to "spawn" and then attach payloads on the fly. This a big selling point that that addon in my book. I believe it was the HCLV Hyperion. Please correct if I'm wrong.

IMy apologies for Tapatalk doing something weird and posting that 3 times. I don't know how I did that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: