Lunar food franchises

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Wasn't entirely sure where else to put this.

My blog chapter "Paid Advertisement" got me thinking. What kind of names would you see for food (especially but not exclusively FAST food) franchises on our lunar bases? Let me begin with what I came up with...

Tycho Bell
Tranquility Tacos
Pizza Dome (or possibly Domeinoes :) )
The Dark Side Espresso
Niven's Nachos
Crater Burger (though admittedly, this sounds more like a menu item than a franchise name)
Hadley's Hotdogs
The Cupola Lounge

Specialty items:
The Orbit (a TLPDC special. 60" pizza served in the cab of our delivery ship. If you can eat the whole thing BY YOURSELF in the space of a single orbit, you pay nothing.

APDAF

Reaction score
Bloodworth said:
Specialty items:
The Orbit (a TLPDC special. 60" pizza served in the cab of our delivery ship. If you can eat the whole thing BY YOURSELF in the space of a single orbit, you pay nothing.

Challenge accepted

Enters Geosynchronous orbit. :rofl:

MattBaker

Reaction score
Enters Geosynchronous orbit. :rofl:

Cynthosynchronous orbit? Selenosynchronous orbit? Greeks never had an idea how much trouble their names would give me one day, because both sounds weird.

Is there something like a fly-in on Moon? Especially when I mess up with LunarTransferMFD and find myself in a 115x115 meter orbit I would be low enough for a flyby at a small tower and I would need some food to calm my nerves for the most difficult lunar landing ever...

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Interplanetary House Of Pancakes
Brighton Burger
Jules Verne Vegan Cafe

Now that I think about it, Delta V might make a better name for a coffee house :)

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
See my blog entry here.

Niven_DominosPizza_zps6c7e937b.png

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is actually a real pizza joint; it's not far from where I live:

2439576831_dae4ab05ce.jpg

As it's already a chain, I see no reason not to put one on the moon once there is a sufficient customer base.