Manned Orbital Laboratory

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
MOL by Sputnik: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1040"]MOL v1.0[/ame]

Chipstone306

Reaction score
Thanks ! I will have to wait till i get home for some reason hospitals do not like the idea of paramedics using their computers for a simulator....too bad :rofl:

Belisarius

Obsessed with reality. Why?
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've had problems with the MOL - it seems to crash on final separation. Perhaps an update is needed?

I haven't seen or heard from Sputnik in a while, anyone know where he is?

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Thanks ! I will have to wait till i get home for some reason hospitals do not like the idea of paramedics using their computers for a simulator....too bad :rofl:

I know I don't like the idea of paramedics using their computers for a simulator...especially when you're working.;)

Chipstone306

Reaction score
dont worry we dont use the ventilator computers for orbiter.....hmmmmmm however the heart machines do have a great videocard.............

I have been having problems with the MOL too i gave up on it. It is easier to just wait for an update

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
I have tried Sputnik's MOL add-on with Orbiter 2006. Last time I checked, I kept getting CTDs.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I have tried Sputnik's MOL add-on with Orbiter 2006. Last time I checked, I kept getting CTDs.

Does it come with Source code? if yes, I can maybe take a look at the problem and fix it. Do you have Project Gemini installed?

(Actually it has it as one of the requirements)

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
Does it come with Source code? if yes, I can maybe take a look at the problem and fix it. Do you have Project Gemini installed?

(Actually it has it as one of the requirements)

I did have Gemini installed. It could be that the newer version of Gemini is not compatible with the old MOL add-on.