Gaming Moonrakerspaceshuttle ready for Star Trek Bridge Commander Demo

Karronade

Reaction score
As I promised to michael_gr, I would make it possible to get the Moonrakerspaceshuttle also available in the Demoversion of Star Trek Bridge Commander. This is a downgraded version of the Moonrakershuttle for the Star Trek Bridge Commander Demo. It Contents
only the model and texturefile. I can't change the Hardpointfile in the Hardpointfolder, because the game
doesn't start anymore then. To enjoy this ship fully, you will not get around to buy the fullversion of
Star Trek Bridge Commander on Amazon or ebay:

2 playable Scenes taken from the Movie as Torpedosound
Costom Hardpointfile

For everyone, who doesn't know, what Star Trek Bridge Commander (ST:BC) is:

Its a spaceflight simulation for Star Trek (and non Star Trek ships). You are the captain of a Spaceship, you can control your ship directly or as a captainas seen in the TV show. You really get the feeling of beeing the captain of one of your favorite starship!!

The stockversion "only" contents 15 different ships, but you can create and ad more (=> www.bcfiles.com). Personally I have currently 155 different ships installed (and some are still missing!?!??).

You can get the Demo from Here http://www.4players.de/services/downloadmanager/download.php?action=start_now&DOWNLOADID=3356

You can get Moonraker from here: http://de.geocities.com/karronade/fotoalbum.html
(
98629_2.jpg
Just click on the "GMX-Mediacenter Starten" Button, mark Moonraker-Demo.rar, Datei=> Downloaden)

I have added some screenshots here taken from Moonraker from the fullversion.
I hope you enjoy it!!

Attachments

• 98629_2.jpg
    98629_2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 98629_5.jpg
    98629_5.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 98629_6.jpg
    98629_6.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 38

Messierhunter

Reaction score
I used to enjoy modding for bridge commander (got lucky and found a used copy at EB before they stopped selling used PC games). The stock game is bleh, especially by today's standards. I don't think there are any stock ships left in my installation of the game and it takes an annoying long time to scroll through my list of installed ships. You should do an MVAM version where the payload bay opens to reveal deployable warp nacelles similar to:
Warpdrive2.jpg

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1931"]Warpdrive for Space Shuttles[/ame]

Karronade

Reaction score
I'm planning to re-enact the spacebattlescene as seen in Moonraker. Therefor I need an MVAM script to ;), but nice idea. Some posts at bcfiles.com sugguested a similar idea to yours, if I find someone who make this model....

Messierhunter

Reaction score
I'm planning to re-enact the spacebattlescene as seen in Moonraker.
Sounds fun. I wish we could do it in orbiter with little ummus deploying from the moonrakers with lasers. Add in OMP and you're talking about some fun times :D.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Is it intentional that the "MOONRAKER" text on the sides is backwards?

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score

vettes

Reaction score
Does moonraker work in Orbiter 2006 (060292)?

Ursus

Rocket Tinker
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Perhaps if you downloaded the version on Orbit Hangar, that one would work in Orbiter (I checked... there is one, but I'd like to give you the opportunity of learning how to do an OH search). I believe the version to which this thread is pointing is for a totally different space flight sim.

(060292? You mean 060929, don't you? Of course... there aren't 92 days in February.)

vettes

Reaction score
I think thats awesome and wish it was for orebiter

Starshipexplorer

Reaction score
Hi all. If you are not aware...david413 has instructions in his recent shuttle release to have Moonraker 6 in Orbiter. In conjunction with she'da'lier's Angry_Astronaut add-on at Orbithanger, you can have a laser-firing EMU sitting in the cargobay (have to add an attachment point). It's quite nice..tried it out. Wish I could post a pic..but ..haven't gotten that far yet. Might try it out :)

Karronade

Reaction score
For the textureissiue: ST:BC mirrors somehow the registries. I have fixed this problem.

Last edited: