Question Multistage Guidance with Velcro Rockets?

Buzz Lovell

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick query... does anybody know a way to get the Multistage.dll's guidance.txt to work with Velcro rockets? I know there is guidance with Velcro but I am trying to use mutlistage's configurable guidance.txt for my own trajectories.

Tx!

BL

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hi,

It doesn't work that way. You can modify Velcro Rockets autopilot parameters by editing the scenario file (read the documentation that comes with Velcro). But you can't program a step-by-step guidance like in multistage.dll

What do you want to do, more specifically ?

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
You have a choice of using Velcros DLL's or Mutlistages DLL. You can't use Velcro bits for multistage rockets.

You can use Velcros meshes for multistage but you'll be losing a lot of functionality.

Last edited:

Buzz Lovell

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi,

It doesn't work that way. You can modify Velcro Rockets autopilot parameters by editing the scenario file (read the documentation that comes with Velcro). But you can't program a step-by-step guidance like in multistage.dll

What do you want to do, more specifically ?

A little hobby of mine was working out rough launch trajectories and using multistage's configurable guidance (pitch and roll over time) to implement them... a nerd thing!!! Very satisfying when it worked!

Tx for the replies.