My docking tutorial

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
For those of you who downloaded my tirotial from orbithangar and only got a paragraph out of the tutorial, I updated it and you can find it here. Sorry for the problems. [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3270"]How to Dock[/ame]

Reactions: Tex

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thanks for posting this and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Mod note: This was posted in the Off-topic forum so I moved it to the Tutorials & Help forum, but left a redirect for 2 days. :speakcool:

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update :)
No problem. It turned out to be the pdf converter I was using. So then I changed it and it worked fine. Post your feedback.

Bullethead

Reaction score
Website
www.stormeaglestudios.com
Post your feedback.

Well, it's all there now. Problem solved. Sorry I sent 2 bug reports at Orbit Hangar. Didn't mean to bust your chops, but it looked like the 1st one didn't take. Then, after I'd already sent the 2nd one, I noticed the fine print that says they're not visible until the author posts a solution. Oops.

As to the tutorial itself, I'm unqualified to judge at present, because I haven't yet tried it. I haven't even flown the shuttle yet. But when I do, I'll certainly give your procedure a try. I note it's got a lot of good tips on launching the pig in the right direction, which I appreciate. Not knowing how to launch has been my main hold-up on flying the shuttle.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Mine too. It always seems like my vertical speed is too high. But I remebered that there is a certain procedure you have to do and it will get fixed.