OHM Narn Homeworld (Updated)

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: luke reichelt

This is the Narn homeworld, from Babylon 5. The planet orbits 82 Eridani, a yellow dwarf star located about 20 light-years from Earth. And yes, I know there were no visible bodies of water on the planet in the series, but I personally imagine that the planet's surface is not completely dry, since it must still be able to support some life even after its subjugation by the Centauri. Plus, the amount of dust in the atmosphere made it hard to detect any sort of surface features anyway.

The addon requires the Frazi, Toreth, and Goreth-class Narn fighters, as well as the G'Quan, Shokar, Thentus, Th'Nor, and T'Loth-class Narn vessels.

The update adds three new planets and three new moons, as 82 Eridani is home to a real-life planetary system, something which I was unaware of at the time of the original upload. As with the Epsilon Eridani system, the update is based partly on the actual system and also partly on how it's portrayed on the series, with the Narn homeworld as a fictional fourth planet. I have also added reflective textures to said planet.

DOWNLOAD