Question NASSP Apollo Auto checklist/virtual copilot?

SiriusXAim

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenvincentphoto.com
Hi. While I love NASSP, there are times where I'd love to focus only on one man's part of the checklists. Is there an option innit to have the checklists, or some of them done by the computer?

So that, for example, one can focus purely on flying the spacecraft or only on the duties of one of the astronauts?

(Especially now, until a fully working VC is implemented, making finding he right panel a lot easier)

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi. While I love NASSP, there are times where I'd love to focus only on one man's part of the checklists. Is there an option innit to have the checklists, or some of them done by the computer?

So that, for example, one can focus purely on flying the spacecraft or only on the duties of one of the astronauts?

(Especially now, until a fully working VC is implemented, making finding he right panel a lot easier)

The Checklist MFD has the option to do the checklists fully automatically. You can enable that in the Orbiter Launchpad under Extras, Vessel Configuration, Project Apollo Configuration, Virtual AGC Mode, "Enable Automatic Checklist Execution"

Automating only the tasks of one or two astronauts with the Checklist MFD is possible, but not really supported right now. You would have to edit the checklist file and make all the tasks you want to do yourself manual steps instead of automatically executed ones.