Search Need a Klingon Bird of Prey for Orbiter 2010

Darth Corleone

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I had 2 Bops that I downloaded from the hanger working a few days ago but now something is keeping me from seeing them. I have a post on the Bop's addon site over at Orbit Hanger for a fix for that.
However, I was just wondering if anyone has a Klingon BoP that will work with a new Orbiter 2010 installation?

NOTICE: I just found a post about "symbolic links" i'm gonna try that option when i get home. .
There seems to be no option for greate symbolic link that i can find on my AMD Radeon 5970 VC.

Some other people are having the same trouble with Orbiter 2010 with other ships also.
However, I did manage to download an older version of Orbiter (version 031217). I added the BoP to that version and it works just fine. I then tried a version of orbiter 06xxxx But on see Bop. If I can find a version of Orbiter Sound 2.5 somewhere I'll have a BoP again.

;

Last edited:

Darth Corleone

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Yesterday, I got the BoP working again. I just could not see it. I checked for any missing .dlls and etc with the Microsost Resource Checker. it installed some files to my Win-7 system. I then re-started my computer launched Orbiter 2010 with the BoP scenario was able to see it and fly it. I also had a few other no-see ships that I now can see. :thumbup:

SOLVED.....