Need more tutorial authors

falcoleprof

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiterschool.com
www.orbiterschool.com is dedicated to making Orbiter more accessible to newcomers and especially teachers (and their students).

I have lot's of space and bandwith for animated tutorials made with camtasia ( or similiar ). If you can help with your knlowledge email me to become a registered author and I'll set you up with an account.

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I have been gathering up all the tutorials and handy beginners tools I can find in order to put together a single package of tutorials and manuals for budding developers. I have included some blank files ( vessel cfg, SC3 ini, blank CPP file ) as well as detailed lunar and Mars maps for base location placement.

I've not made it availible to the general Orbiter community as I am still looking for answers to a few questions of my own about writing SC3 ini files. It's big (95.5 MB ) but that's mainly due to the detailed maps.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
I plan on making a tutorial on getting to the Moon, so I'll have an account later.

falcoleprof

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiterschool.com
Don't worry about size too much...for once

It does not matter to me much the size a file has if it's for download. As for animated tutorials it's more a question of stream speed, we don't want people having to wait for the next bit of film.

But say you have a whole bunch of files of different sizes, i'd say 1 GIG of web space for your account should be enough;)