IMFD Needed. A nice tutorial for IMFD v5.4

Blacklight

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been trying to learn how to use IMFD 5.4 lately and have run into a problem. The MFD seems to have changed between version to the point that I can't get any of the tutorials that I've found to work properly. Does a tutorial exist specifically for version 5.4 at all or can some nice, wonderful, caring, soul out there type one up for me ?

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4142"]IMFD Full Manual/Playbacks[/ame] doesn't work for you? It was designed for v5.3, I think. I haven't gotten around to IMFD quite yet, so I don't know what exactly changed between 5.3 and 5.4...

Tommy

Reaction score
IMFD Full Manual version 2 is currently under development. It contains a couple error corrections concerning Target Offsetting and slingshots, as well as expanded coverage of these issues as well as Delta Velocity program

Target Offset will contain a flight detailing set up of an Earth - Moon free return.

Slingshot includes an error correction for the set up process for the second leg.

Hypothetic Delta V includes an Off-Plane transfer fron ISS to Brighton Beach (no plane change at Earth - in fact very little dVp at all.

"Advanced Concepts" details two methods to make MCC's earlier, more accurately, and more efficiently than before, and includes a flight from KSC to landing on Titan in a stock DG with no refueling, and over 1/3 fuel remaining at wheelstop.

Mark has some additions as well, AFAIK right now he's just waiting on me to find the time to finish up my part - hopefully in the next couple weeks.

Keep an eye out for this update!