Project New Baseland Version

indaba42

Reaction score
I have the same problem, the MFD isn't showing in the list. Tried a fresh installation - still doesn't show. I'm running Orbiter 2016 in wine/linux. - Would love to use BaseLander.

Alien

Reaction score
Hello Topper,

Thank you for Base Land Autopilot,
As reported , the latest version posted (30.1.2023) isn't working, also I cannot find the previous one anywhere. I cannot confirm, but the suggestion from noname687 can be useful.

Topper

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you all for the reports, I will have a look as soon as I have time for it...

Alien

Reaction score
Hi Topper,
Thanks for the update, not fully tested but is working now.

carlosriera

Reaction score
Like Cugar, the BaseLandAutopilot MFD does not appear in the list of loaded MFDs and select it in the "Modules" menu of the Orbiter Launchpad.

WingC3

Donator
Donator
Reaction score

WingC3

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry,I don't know what you mean.....
He's talking to the developer. He means that it was built in a debug mode with extra code that Visual Studio uses during debugging, and whose dependent files you won't have. So he needed to rebuild it, which he did in the post above, in release mode that only includes the stuff you need to run the module, and only uses files that you should already have.
Use the version posted above. It works.

carlosriera

Reaction score
Thanks WingC3 and the others for the responses.
I'm not a programmer and I still haven't managed to get it to appear on the MFDs.
Although it is not essential for me, I would be very interested in using it.

WingC3

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks WingC3 and the others for the responses.
I'm not a programmer and I still haven't managed to get it to appear on the MFDs.
Although it is not essential for me, I would be very interested in using it.
The version that Topper posted on April 19, 2023 works. But, he didn't package it with the folder structure. So make sure it goes into /Modules/plugin. Then make sure you activate it in the Modules menu of the launcher.