MFD Note Pad MFD

SpecialKaye87

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an MFD for just for taking notes? Something easily accessible in-game that organizes notes by alphabet or time/date/category.

I think that would be handy as my nearly incoherent scribbles are starting to take up too much space on my already cluttered desk. :facepalm:

.....all hail the holy probe of Andromeda, blessings be her probeyness :hailprobe:

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
[ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3269"]Notes MFD[/ame] doesn't allow you to write notes in-game, but you can open and read .txt-files while simulating.

I've made some checklists and keylists so that I can open them in Notes MFD and find out which buttons I should press.

Here is a picture so that you can see what it looks like in Orbiter:
NotesMFD.png

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
NotesMFD is AFAIK the best solution Orbiter currently offers in-game (unless you count being able to keep messy, awkward notes by misusing the Lua console.) For regular, ad hoc notes, having a second monitor with a text editor open would do the trick best, I think. Failing that, running Orbiter in a window along with a text editor, or alt-tabbing between them (beware of the rare graphical glitch) should also work well enough, I think.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I tend to just use pen and paper for any notes along with something like checklist mfd.