ntdll error nassp v8 (SOLVED)

astronauthen96

Reaction score
hello, i am running project apollo nassp v8 on the orbiter 2016 beta , the ng version, and i keep getting this ntdll access violation error and it seems to happen anytime after the lem is created, but for apollo 7 and 8 i do not get this error with the csm only

i have talk to some of the developers on the nassp chat and they think it might be a hardware issue.

Any suggestions?

SOLVED

Changed to windows 10:thumbup:

Last edited:

kerlix

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
hello, i am running project apollo nassp v8 on the orbiter 2016 beta , the ng version, and i keep getting this ntdll access violation error and it seems to happen anytime after the lem is created, but for apollo 7 and 8 i do not get this error with the csm only

i have talk to some of the developers on the nassp chat and they think it might be a hardware issue.

Any suggestions?
You're best bet it to inquire on the meadsville forum. I'll try to find the link for it. Most of the NASSP dev and support happens there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

You can check http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/mscforum/ at this link to follow the progess of NASSP 7. There are two main forums, "News & Discussion" and "Development", both with subforums.

There's a wealth of knowledge there. Much more so than you'll find here on O-F, simply because that's where the developers meet and discuss. There are a lot of interesting things going on with the project at the moment.

That forum will also be much more capable of handling questions regarding systems operations, flight status, etc. I highly recommend taking a look over there.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

You can check http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/mscforum/ at this link to follow the progess of NASSP 7. There are two main forums, "News & Discussion" and "Development", both with subforums.

There's a wealth of knowledge there. Much more so than you'll find here on O-F, simply because that's where the developers meet and discuss. There are a lot of interesting things going on with the project at the moment.

That forum will also be much more capable of handling questions regarding systems operations, flight status, etc. I highly recommend taking a look over there.