Science Number of sex partners in your life

How many girflriends have you had before??

• -0-

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 1-3

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • 4-7

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 8-12

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 13+

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

Mister Mxyzptlk

Reaction score
I have had way over 13, cause you see I am 58 years old and grew up during the tail end of the hippie/youth/drug culture. The majority of those girlfriend/sexual partners were in my thirties. After I turned forty things slowed down to a crawl. I also was a triathlete in my thirties and having a rock hard Adonis like body helped quite a bit. I was a boy toy for most of my partners, as they got tired of me pretty quickly once they realized that I was shallow, conceited, and arrogant and wasn't much more than just a pretty face..............

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Hey, I think you might be my dad. You didn't happy to party with a bunch of sorority girl in Cozumel in the late 60's did you?
If so, I did my best to follow in your footsteps.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
None. I'm unmarried and hold myself to certain standards. Also, no offense but is it not a little bit impolite to limit those without partners to only that particular option?

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
Depends on how you define sex. Vaginal intercourse,4. Other types, much more.

Ark

Reaction score
If I spent all my time chasing tail, I wouldn't have the time or money for:

-Orbiter
-Guitars
-Airsoft
-Computers
-My constantly-growing sci-fi library
-$1500, year-long high performance engine swap projects

I can either fret about how to juggle all of these awesome hobbies, or have no time or money for any hobbies thanks to some bloodsucking harpy. I'm not ashamed of being alone. :shrug:

Last edited:

Saturn V

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Ark, I have to disagree with you...being a semi-professional musician for the last 35 years, I've spent a TON of money on guitars, amps & recording equipment which in turn led me to the point where I honestly lost count how many girlfriends/partners I've had.

Though in fairness, the majority of them were back in the days where you couldn't catch anything a good shot of penicillin wouldn't cure...

Nowadays, you could get something fatal...like kids! :RnR1::lol:

Last edited:

Unstung

Reaction score
Is it surprising a guy from Uranus makes a thread about this?

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Is the question about sexual partners, per the thread title, or girlfriends, per the OP and poll text? They are very different things-- having a girlfriend does not imply having sex with them.

flytandem

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.flytandem.com
I have had way over 13, cause you see I am 58 years old and grew up during the tail end of the hippie/youth/drug culture. The majority of those girlfriend/sexual partners were in my thirties. After I turned forty things slowed down to a crawl. I also was a triathlete in my thirties and having a rock hard Adonis like body helped quite a bit. I was a boy toy for most of my partners, as they got tired of me pretty quickly once they realized that I was shallow, conceited, and arrogant and wasn't much more than just a pretty face..............
:lol:
ditto

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I won't take part here, the poll isn't anonymous and I have the strict policy that my sexual activity is my private business. Private as in "That is something that not even my mother needs to know about."

Pablo49

Reaction score
I won't take part here, the poll isn't anonymous and I have the strict policy that my sexual activity is my private business. Private as in "That is something that not even my mother needs to know about."
Even if you are open about your sex life, letting your mom know would be a little odd. :p

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Even if you are open about your sex life, letting your mom know would be a little odd. :p

Precisely. :lol: I could also have said "my best friends need to know", but contrary to my mother, they have the better intelligence network. :lol:

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com

Strange to hear that in today's cultural atmosphere someone's sexual activity is really his/her private business and an intimate thing. One girl I know tells that she talks so much about sex because it stopped being a private thing for her a long time ago.

Pablo49

Reaction score
One girl I know tells that she talks so much about sex because it stopped being a private thing for her a long time ago.
I can never stand that kind of thing. I don't want to let anyone know mine, and I sure don't want to know anyone else's.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Strange to hear that in today's cultural atmosphere someone's sexual activity is really his/her private business and an intimate thing. One girl I know tells that she talks so much about sex because it stopped being a private thing for her a long time ago.

My personal experience there: Dogs that bark don't bite. :lol:

It is not like I have a problem talking about sex, it is more like the details or statistics of my sexual life are not disclosed. It is also something that my employers don't need to know, though I am sure they would really like to. What I do in my bed is my business (sleeping of course!).