Orbiter the Series

Jango220

Reaction score
This is a project I have repeatedly tried to get off the ground. Now, for the last time (hopefully) I am announcing the re-launch of Orbiter the Series! The first episode came out 3 months ago, and I am expecting one to be available this weekend. I'm going to try my best and get one episode out per 1 1/2 weeks or so. The first episode can be found here on YouTube: [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWsGR_iUZMo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I have created a small site dedicated to this series in order to prevent the crowding of the forums on discussions (provided enough people like it enough to talk about it... :p) that site is here: http://www.freewebs.com/jango220/index.htm

Enjoy!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
You've tried so many times. How about making a new 'first' episode?(basically a second episode if things work out) This one has been seen and apparently not liked well enough to make people want to support you. I like it but you need more to have a series.

Jango220

Reaction score
You've tried so many times. How about making a new 'first' episode?(basically a second episode if things work out) This one has been seen and apparently not liked well enough to make people want to support you. I like it but you need more to have a series.

The second episode is coming out this weekend.

It hasn't been a matter of support has preveted me from continuing. It's been a matter of how much free time I have to put into this. Now that it looks like I actually have time to continue, I thought I'd mention it. Agian.

Thanks for the feedback all. I'm aiming for late Saturday (U.S. Eastern Time) for the next episode, Sunday at the latest.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi Jango. Welcome to the forum.

Cool video, some funny parts there. :lol: Though I have to disagree with you about Movie Maker. Its free, but far from easy. Its the most unstable, unreliable, unflexible software I have eva used for film making. lol, I trash talk it every chance I get as I lost countless saves when it crashed in the middle of a project. :p Still, not to take away from your video, you did a good job with it.

PS: You can embed You Tube videos in your posts on this forum if you wish. See my post here to learn how:
http://orbiter-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22

Jango220

Reaction score
Ha thanks! I've got the same feelings towards Windows Movie Maker. I have Pinnacle Studio 8, but it wasn't working at the time I made the video. I've got it up and running, and I am using it for episode 2 as we speak.

Thanks for the You Tube tip!

Jango220

Reaction score
Episode 2!!!!

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=1IJLavlWluI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] has been completed and uploaded! Unfortuneately, I couldn't use Pinnacle Studio 8 to finish this project. For some reason, after working fine for several hourse, it decided to stop doing anything, and I couldn't even get the basic playback function. So, I stayed up late Sunday night, well into Monday morning to complete the project. I did end up using Windows Movie Maker agian, but I think I got the sound quality down. Tell me what you think.

Jordaxe12

Reaction score
Nice i remember seeing the first video a wile back.It was the funniest think i seen with orbiter.:p I subscribed to your channel to.

Jango220

Reaction score
Nice i remember seeing the first video a wile back.It was the funniest think i seen with orbiter.:p I subscribed to your channel to.

Thanks!

Also: I've added the WMP files for direct download, so you can get a higher quality video (much higher quality) plus on a larger screen. You can download them from the Orbiter the Series homepage, under the "downloads" section.

Last edited: