Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Hello Orbinauts! Just a short note to say that we have added a custom profile field to make it possible for you to, should you choose to, set up and display your preferred pronouns here on Orbiter-Forum. You'll find the new option in your account details section, and you can see from my post here how it'll be displayed once set.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Good idea. It is nice to know that you prefer to be a "she", would never have guessed. Sorry if I wrongly referred to you as "he" in the past. Or is this just an example now? :unsure:

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
Good idea. It is nice to know that you prefer to be a "she", would never have guessed. Sorry if I wrongly referred to you as "he" in the past. Or is this just an example now? :unsure:
Xyon is indeed female. Her real-life given name is Lucy according to her profile page. Yes, I may have referred to her in masculine and I also feel sorry for this.

Last edited:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her

Xyon is indeed female. Her real-life given name is Lucy according to her profile page. Yes, I may have referred to her in masculine and I also feel sorry for this.

I wasn't born female, and it's a realisation I've come to later in life, but I am now, yes. ?