Problem Problems with Ctrl+F1...

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have this terrible bug! When I load the scenario, everything is fine, but when I try to see the camera menu, pressing Ctrl+F1, the Orbiter crashes! I hate this problem!!! How can I solve this?

Luke Skywalker

Rebel Alliance Hero
Reaction score
I remember getting the same crashes as well when i used to be a newbie in orbiter. Maybe an Addon, MFD?

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I have this bug since I stared to use the Orbiter 4 years ago... And this is an addon, but I don't know HOW to solve this problem...

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Does this happen on a clean Orbiter install? I.e, download a clean copy of Orbiter, unpack it somewhere else, and run it from there, then press CTRL+F1. Does it crash then?

Please also see my article here for some advice on how to ask for help properly, and get better answers.

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, in the clean installation it doesn't happens. But I replaced the original modules, so I don't know what's happening...

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
So install the addons one-by-one until you find the error, that's usually the best method.

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:blink::huh::dry: Oh No! But I'll try!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

OK, I found the problem. The Outer Planets pack was the problem. I removed some moons of Jupiter, Sasturn and Neptune and it works! But I love the Outer Planets, so I'll make some experiments...

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Ok, the problem is solved. I downloaded the Patch and edited the configurations like it was recommended and now it's just fine without remove several moons.