Project Apollo Nassp not working

rockettony101

Reaction score
If I ask for more help and asked if I do something and I give a reply like this (If I said I did that means I did.), I do not want to be accused of being rude like the other guy insisted i was being. When I give replies like that I am not trying to be rude I am trying to be reinsuring.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
If I ask for more help and asked if I do something and I give a reply like this (If I said I did that means I did.), I do not want to be accused of being rude like the other guy insisted i was being. When I give replies like that I am not trying to be rude I am trying to be reinsuring.
Tone doesn't come through well on the internet, I think we've all been misinterpreted at one time or another. It did come accross as kinda rude. If that's not how you meant it then let's just put this behind us.

rockettony101

Reaction score
Tone doesn't come through well on the internet, I think we've all been misinterpreted at one time or another. It did come accross as kinda rude. If that's not how you meant it then let's just put this behind us.
I have chronic pain and PTSD that does not go very well for me lol. and Like I said it was not meant to be rude, Believe me I can make something like that a lot worse than I did. I phrase it like that so I can hopefully be direct and bypass some nonsense. I do not have the best time in forums and through the years of using them I try to be direct with my wording.