OHM R-7 Early Missions

Lunar_Lander

Reaction score
Hi igel,

thank for the quick answer! I remember that the Vanguard of TV-3 survived, it looked quite bashed afterwards.

But nevertheless, in the Sputnik-2 scenario I only saw one jet firing and the rocket-satellite stack started to tumble. Maybe a small malfunction?

igel

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.pin-plus.ca
I'll check... I designed it to fire both, and so far this is how it had worked in the testing :) But you never know...

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Nope. If there is a problem, I can't recreate it...

Graeme

Reaction score
Been playing this add on after recently picking up Orbiter.

Its brilliant, great work. Very solid and reliable for bugs and some nice little genuine touches like the radio signals/dog and the atmospheric pictures on the moon from the impact mission.

Very professional. Thanks. :thumbup:

igel

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.pin-plus.ca
Thanks for the high opinion! :) I am very happy that you like it so much!

Piorun

Reaction score
I think that this is one of the most significant addons in the Orbiter's history. Not many addons provide

comparable level of realism as this one. Here we have unusual variety of scenarios so nobody will be bored :) In

combination with the Molniya Rocket Pack and with the Vostok-Luna addon (also by igel), the R-7 Early Missions give us neverending great fun. In my opinion it's the most sophisticated (together with the DG-IV and the XR-2) addon ever released.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this. But I want to know from the author or others that have tried. Can you guys confirm if this addon and others that Igel has made, works with Orbiter2 016?

igel

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.pin-plus.ca
I just came from the long expedition and learned about the new Orbiter release. Great news! Yes, I'll be eventually looking at updating all addons to it. First steps will be to simply make them all runnable again. Hopefully this won't be too hard, though cannot commit for timeframe now. Then it'll be possible to start looking at the new features and how they can be used. This can take longer, as I myself have to take time to get on the board with the new version.