OHM Relaxation Dome

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Two things to consider:

1) Have you updated the "Date" tag?
2) The photos would have gained a lot from a female UMMu (a blonde or a brunette) without the EVA suit, but otherwise clothed (this is a family-friendly forum, after all). Greenish rocks may be looking a bit unattractive.

PennyBlack

Altea Development Team
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pennyblack.yolasite.com
Two things to consider:

1) Have you updated the "Date" tag?
2) The photos would have gained a lot from a female UMMu (a blonde or a brunette) without the EVA suit, but otherwise clothed (this is a family-friendly forum, after all). Greenish rocks may be looking a bit unattractive.

The date tag... I have no idea about that Wishbone.!

I used an mmu to get the angles for the pics and thought about useing one to show scale but didn't want to over gloss.
The rocks, well I thought about moss and I'll note to use more grey'ish rocks in the next one.

:)

tm212

Reaction score
i need a little help installing this add on. when i downloaded it all i got was a rar file that i have absolutley no idea what to do with. any help would be apreciated

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
all i got was a rar file that i have absolutley no idea what to do with.
Did you search on Internet what a RAR file is?

You simply extract it to Orbiter, like most of add-ons.

[highlight]You can do it for example with OpenSource 7-Zip.[/highlight]

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
7-zip is so useful related Orbiter, it should be considered a must-have. Unpacks everything you can encounter.

Kosiiq

Reaction score
Ooh, and we could make them detachable\launchable, and put them on the side of ships and move them from planet to planet.

Wait...

LOL seriously though, I like the idea. Looks good! Plans in the future to make them a UMMu breathable area?

Will it be possible to make it UCGO cargo? That way we can strap them to the Arrow and establish new bases. (My personal passion)

PennyBlack

Altea Development Team
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pennyblack.yolasite.com
Will it be possible to make it UCGO cargo? That way we can strap them to the Arrow and establish new bases. (My personal passion)

Ever seen that film, Silent Running. There are domes on the ship in that film that I would love to replicate.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1310"]Silent Running Valley Forge[/ame]

I'm haveing trouble with vegitation but I have completed a new dome that is for a surface base. It could at some stage be adapted for UCGO use very easily with simple mesh editing. This Relaxation Dome isn't built like the new one so it would need drastic mesh editing to cater for possible attachments. :)