Resolved Resfreshable new post page

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Could the new posts page be "refreshable"? When I click the shortcut in the "tool bar", the initial URL goes from "www.orbiter-forum.com/whats-new/posts/" to "www.orbiter-forum.com/whats-new/posts/930/". The "problem" with this is that if I then hit F5 it will refresh that "930" page (or whatever number the counter is at) and show me that same page, instead of showing me the actual latest posts...

BTW: I tried to preview this post/thread and clicking both buttons below, and it did nothing except show the loading bar at the top of the page.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
I've been going through the options, but so far I'm not able to find something to fix this for you.. I'll keep looking though.
Also note that the homepage should do what you want. Only new posts are shown there, and it's refresh able.

Reactions: GLS

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I've been going through the options, but so far I'm not able to find something to fix this for you.. I'll keep looking though.
Also note that the homepage should do what you want. Only new posts are shown there, and it's refresh able.

Thanks! It not urgent, it's more a "first world problem". ?
The homepage shows unread posts, as soon as I open a thread, it no longer shows in there.

BTW: the preview worked now.