Return to Orbiter

Kus

Reaction score
Heloo everybody. Come back after 10 years more or less... i m forgotten all,,,,I believe that in version 2016 dont works delta glider V addon,,,Is correct? thanks all.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Welcome back.

That's correct, the Deltaglider IV and UMMU do not have a 2016 version.

However, there is quite a bit of development activity, NASSP continues to be developed by a dedicated core team, plus many other projects.

Kus

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Proyect apollo by NASSP sounds very interesting... bad luck that UMMO doesn't work with orbiter 2016, I remember very good moments of EVA and crew transfer between ships, very fun with orbiter 2010!

Snax

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
If I might add, it is "possible" to use uMMU and the DGIV in Orbiter, as I understand it, it's the new surface on planets that makes uMMUs not usable on the ground, and the HUD that has changed too in Orbiter 2016, so when I use uMMU in Orbiter 2016, it's only in external view.
The DeltaGlider IV, it works until for some reason the radar altimeter will think you hit the ground but you're still a few kilometers high (happens close over the Moon's surface).
However the Arrow Freighter don't work at all (with me), I remember dgatsoulis made it work (but only for him as this is DanSteph work after all, so cannot share publicly unless DanSteph gives permission), tho DanSteph showed us he's working to make them all compatible for Orbiter 2016 (as he did with OrbiterSound already), we just have to be patient.

But when it works, it's cool to fly the DGIV :)

Capture d’écran (603).jpgCapture d’écran (606).jpg
Capture d’écran (611).jpgCapture d’écran (613).jpg