Saturn Atmospheric Module Upgrade for Orbiter 2010

OHM Saturn Atmospheric Module Upgrade for Orbiter 2010 1.0

DR_Aeronautics

Reaction score
DR_Aeronautics submitted a new addon:

Saturn Atmospheric Module Upgrade for Orbiter 2010 - This provides Saturn with an atmospheric module (it has none by default) with 8 distinct layers.

This provides Saturn with an atmospheric module (it has none by default). The module will simulate the atmosphere from 10 bars up to 5000km above that (pretty much the top of the exosphere), in 8 distinct layers. As only the Thermosphere and Exosphere have been directly sampled, the module is simpler than my Jupiter one. For more information and technotes please see the PDF. A complete simulation for the purposes of testing the fidelity is on my Youtube Channel (linked below).
Direct link...

Read more about this addon...

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
That's awesome! Any chance you'd be interested in releasing a 2016 version for your Jupiter and Saturn module?

Reactions: GLS

DR_Aeronautics

Reaction score
Thanks! I could try (as long as I could do it free)... I think the big hurtle will be getting the development environment set up for the 2016 version. It's pretty challenging to set up.

DR_Aeronautics

Reaction score
That's good news. I'll look into repackaging them for O2016 once I get Neptune out.