Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
Just found it, so I know exactly nothing about it:
http://www.scsimulations.com/content.php?204

Some features, from its webpage:
Helios is an advanced glass cockpit and cockpit integration package which connects your simulation cockpit to your simulation. Helios can help you make your custom panel come alive with functioning indicators and switches. Helios can also turn your touch screen into a fully functional glass cockpit. You've never experienced this level of immersion before in a flight simulation! Once you've flown with a Helios setup you'll never want to fly with out it!

WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Panel Designer
Creating aircraft virtual control panels is a snap using the Helios built in drag and drop editor. Drag controls, lines, text and then re-size and align them for the perfect looking, aesthetically pleasing panel. You can even import your own graphics for the perfect switch or that worn panel look. Once you have the perfect switch you can save it as a template for future use.

This stroke my eye when reading its features:

LUA Scripting
When out of the box integrations are not enough Helios allows you to extend the integrations using complex custom logic using the LUA scripting language.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Grabbing it ASAP! Thank you, Ripley!

EDIT: this software item requires registration, so it's going to be a while until I try it out...

Last edited: