Project Shuttle-A Mk.IX

OvalDreamX

Reaction score
Ive finished it! \o/
Well, not really, but close enough. Now I can call the mesh and textures completed. Now Ill throw myself against the wall thats c++ repeteadly, until I manage to get this mesh working with animations hopefully. Here are some screenshots of how it looks now:

orbiter 2022-09-12 18-54-16.pngorbiter 2022-09-12 19-04-10.png
orbiter 2022-09-12 19-05-28.pngorbiter 2022-09-12 18-55-19.pngorbiter 2022-09-12 19-06-34.png

Also, progress will be slower as Ive started on anew job and my free time has decreased dramatically. And maybe Ill make a pause on this project and make some scenery assets, since they dont require as much coding
untitled.png
(Render of what MAY become a new landing pad for my base if I continue with this one)

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Also, progress will be slower as Ive started on anew job and my free time has decreased dramatically.
It's the same everywhere... If I may give you a tip in that regard: Release what you can! If you have something and it's running, don't hesitate to pack it into a first release, especially if you think you're going to have to take a break.

OvalDreamX

Reaction score
It's the same everywhere... If I may give you a tip in that regard: Release what you can! If you have something and it's running, don't hesitate to pack it into a first release, especially if you think you're going to have to take a break.
The thing is it isnt working yet. Animations have to be recoded, rcs and docking ports coordinates corrected. And also the internal vs is all wrong now that it doesnt correspond with the external model. If someone wants to help, I wouldnt mind turning this into an open source mod. But I dont want to release an unfinished project as is

n72.75

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
One of the great things about putting something up on GitHub (or equivalent) is that you can still be the primary developer, but getting help on little things is way easier than dropboxing files to each other.

I'd be happy to help with some little things here and there.

OvalDreamX

Reaction score
One of the great things about putting something up on GitHub (or equivalent) is that you can still be the primary developer, but getting help on little things is way easier than dropboxing files to each other.

I'd be happy to help with some little things here and there.
Great! Im going to upload it to github then when I learn how to do it properly hah. Will post here once the upload is complete