Problem Shuttle Lua MFD Problems

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Hey all I've been playing around with the shuttle for a while but nothing more serious than launching into orbit and releasing payloads and ending the scenario. And I've always just used the Lua MFD for launching. Then a couple days ago, it started to weird stuff to me. Well just one thing really. Even on a 'default' launch (orbit_alt 300e3 azimuth=90*RAD). (By the way this is the stock atlantis) Everything is going fine from the launch then it rolls to about 20 degrees with my direction of travel decreasing relative to the horizon. It almost stops then..... SRB seperation. Then I know I'm screwed and by that time its almost over and I think I'll end up in the Atlantic a few minutes or seconds later. Any insight into this would be great. (And in case this helps I do not know how to launch the shuttle manually.)

Tommy

Reaction score
Do you, by chance, have "unlimited fuel" selected on the launchpad?

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
No I havent had that on since the last time i sling shotted something out of the solar system. But I needed to clean up my orbiter so I re-installed and it fixed. It was odd, then again my computer does tend to freak out sometimes.