Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
can anyone make or tell me were to get this addon

Did you search on Orbiterhangar for the Flyback F-1 booster? I think it is also part of the Velcro Saturns.

Star explorer

Reaction score
well Flyback F-1 booster and velcro are good but i was thinking more along the line of the saturn V with all 3 stages but on top instead of the LEM the service module and the command module the space shuttle would be there without an ET tank or SRBs

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
well Flyback F-1 booster and velcro are good but i was thinking more along the line of the saturn V with all 3 stages but on top instead of the LEM the service module and the command module the space shuttle would be there without an ET tank or SRBs

Well, with Velcro, you should be able to build this. You might need a good looking adapter. Also Buran would be more fitting.

Star explorer

Reaction score
i dont know how to use velcro well thats why i put this in addon request

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
There's an excellent tutoriel included in the velcro add on. It tells you everything you need to know to design your own custom stacks. There is no short cut to development. Either you jump in the water and get wet, or you stay high and dry. lol
Hey, I should use that as my new signiture. LOL
( I'm not being rude, that's just the hard fact of it.) Try playing around with it ( Velcro ) and see what you can come up with. You may suprise yourself.