Software Siatek Switch Panels

ZXS2000

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Just purchase a Ch Multi-function panel and i have some siatek screens/switch panels. also in my arsenal is a PCB kit to create 8 switches.

My goal is simple to make an external panel for orbiter, basics first, ignition, staging etc.

anyone know of how I go about it or if anyone has acheived anything similar.

Cheers :thumbup:

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
Just purchase a Ch Multi-function panel and i have some siatek screens/switch panels. also in my arsenal is a PCB kit to create 8 switches.

My goal is simple to make an external panel for orbiter, basics first, ignition, staging etc.

anyone know of how I go about it or if anyone has acheived anything similar.

Cheers :thumbup:
Probably the easiest way to go about doing this would be to have the switches emulate key presses, there are various programs that can do this easily, I'd recommend Xpadder. :cheers:

ZXS2000

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Not having much luck programming the CH Multi Panel (its now back in its box and stored away)

I've purchased a POKEYS piece of hardware which is mainly a keyboard emulator with potenetial for about 50 keys to directly attach to it so now Im making a control panel.

the nice thing is (Im told) once the box is configured it permanently stores the configuration and I can run it soley on its own no software required on any PC.

Thanks for your input.
btw I looked at the product you recommended, downloaded it but havent unpacked it yet.