OHM Silver Space Jet

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: indignus iv

This is a very nice space craft model that originally wasn't meant for orbiter, but it fits the bill quite well. Silver hull is an ideataken from Naboo starships from 'Star Wars'. Surprisingly low poly count - the curves and valleys on the surface are a clever illusion. No textures, just color from my program ('anim8tor' at anim8tor.com)Zip comes with 3ds model and a readme - I don't know how to write configs very well, so I'd be happy to recieve help on that front.

Have fun and good flying!

DOWNLOAD

johndeere5

Reaction score
I had trouble finding the silver Star Wars spaceplane, but unintentionally, I found it, it's not in the right category, it should be in the Sci-Fi Star Wars section, just to let you know though, but I would love to see it in the right category though, I just about had to post a vehicle request on this.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I had trouble finding the silver Star Wars spaceplane, but unintentionally, I found it, it's not in the right category, it should be in the Sci-Fi Star Wars section, just to let you know though, but I would love to see it in the right category though, I just about had to post a vehicle request on this.

I don't think it's from Star Wars it's just based on it.