MFD Simple Calculator

Richy

VTOL craft Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.richmans-maps.ch.vu
I was searching on orbithangar if there's a MFD that allows simple calculations, like the built in of the DG-IV, but I didn't found anything.
Does somebody know, if there is a simple calculator MFD somewhere, which allows basic arithmetics?

I don't have one lying around here, I can't use the Windows calculator in full screen mode and to switch everytime to a DG-IV is a bit unpractical. Would be great, if there's something.

jthill

Reaction score
You can use the built-in terminal mfd, shift-I for the input box, wrap your expression in term.out(). or do w=term.out and then wrap your expressions in w()

means learning lua and reading the scripting docs at alt_F1 to get very far, that's not bad.

PeterRoss

Warranty man
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
There is Equation MFD ([ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1176"]Equation MFD[/ame]) on the OrbitHangar. It's not exactly that simple, but it do allow simple calculations alongside with complex ones, you just have to get used to its input/output format. I'm using 'hardware' calculator anyway:)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'd recommend a hardware calculator anyway. In this day and age you can get a fairly powerful one (scientific+basic algebra) for less than 7€, and they're very useful for so many things...