- Apr 9, 2008
- Reaction score
Author: 4th rock
This add-on depicts the SL10 and SL11 missions to the Skylab B space station.
SL10 uses AAPO for the Apollo CSM (AS-516) and uses UCGO in order to take two cargo tanks to Skylab B. These are retrievable by EVA, and can then be attached to Skylab B.
SL10b is an unmanned Apollo Cargo module, using the ATM B "descent" stage as a tug.
A reconfigured Soyuz 7K-T is included, using attachments for better spacecraft handling and docking. It sould launch and dock to Skylab B during the SL10 mission.
The SL11 AMSO CSM has been configured as Apollo 9 (AS-504) in order to allow for EVA. It will also de-orbit Skylab B.
- Skylab B
- Skylab B missions (SL5 & SL6) and AMU v2
- Skylab B missions 2 (SL7 and ATM B)
- Skylab B missions 3 (SL8 and SL9)
- Apollo Application Project: Alpha Rc #2
- 1B Milkstand for NASSP 6.4.2 is required for the Saturn 1B pad
- UCGO for the SL8 cargo mission
- For the Soyuz 7K-T you will require the Soyuz 7K and Soyuz FG (U) addons