Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
LOL

I think It is the best which can happen to Obama if Hillary Clinton would now win with a slim margin - and lose against McCain. ;) Both will not have a chance if the primaries take too long to start a campaign - McCain could already establish himself silently now.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
Amercian politics is to confusing to me. Oh well, not my buisness, as long as you dont blow yourselves up and dont take away NASA im fine.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Amercian politics is to confusing to me.

Just imagine Italian politics. Once you tried to understand them, the US politics are simple and intuitive. :rofl:

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score
The link 404'd me. I found it. Looks like there's a 17 in your link where min has an 18. New Link:http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/18/dean-i-need-a-decision-now/

It seems a reasonable enough request. Most of the super delegates should be able to make up their mind shortly after the last primary. I don't think there will be much of a SNAFU as it seems Obama will finish in the lead.

But who knows. It may be particularly entertaining to see some unusual results.:beach:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Speaking of American politics, sometimes my countrymen really, REALLY, embarass me:

http://praxeology.net/blog/2008/04/17/ooh-a-tough-one/

would-we-have.PNG

Last edited:

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
It seems that Ryan has changed the link he was quoting from Andy44.:huh:

Anyway, we are going to have to face the terrible truth. There are stupid people everywhere you go.

And on the subject of foreign politics, I think that trying to follow the politics of any other nation except your own can be confusing. Just a few days ago I was trying to learn some things about Canadian government (mainly out of curiosity). Of course, after learning so much about United States politics, trying to learn someone else's was confusing.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
It seems that Ryan has changed the link he was quoting from Andy44.:huh:

Anyway, we are going to have to face the terrible truth. There are stupid people everywhere you go.

And on the subject of foreign politics, I think that trying to follow the politics of any other nation except your own can be confusing. Just a few days ago I was trying to learn some things about Canadian government (mainly out of curiosity). Of course, after learning so much about United States politics, trying to learn someone else's was confusing.

I didnt.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score