Bug Some switches doesn't work

Abdullah Radwan

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

I've compiled the latest SSU version for Orbiter 2016. Now I am learning how to fly it. I've got a problem: Some switches refuses to switch. I can't move them to any position. This problem happens to some switches, not all of them.

Here is a video shows the problem in commander flight controller power switch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IGVTWJuSV_HlIuweP8waB3dIzcjL1_AP/view

The problem happens also with payload switches in the R13L panel.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Not all switches have been implemented yet due to the fact that the systems that they control doesn't exist yet. The switches that you tried to use in that video, none of them have the systems that require them.

Abdullah Radwan

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Not all switches have been implemented yet due to the fact that the systems that they control doesn't exist yet. The switches that you tried to use in that video, none of them have the systems that require them.

But the same problem happens with payload bay switches (Door system switches, mechanical power switches, etc). It looks clearly the problem isn't related to whether the switches are required or not. They should be switchable but they are not in my case.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Yes, those switches on panel F6 should work, just like the ones on F8 do, but there is a bug (most likely on Orbiter's side) and sometimes some panels don't get the clicks... Martin is aware, so we have to wait. :shrug:

Other switches don't move simple because the subsystems aren't implemented... I only 2 hands...:uhh: