Soyuz 7K-T Alpha

OHM Soyuz 7K-T Alpha Baikal

diogom

Reaction score
diogom submitted a new addon:

Soyuz 7K-T Alpha - Detailed simulation of the second generation Soyuz spacecraft, 7K-T

View attachment 30768
View attachment 30764
View attachment 30766
View attachment 30765
View attachment 30767

This is a simulation of the second generation Soyuz spacecraft, back when it was green, first launched uncrewed as Kosmos 496 in 1972, and crewed as Soyuz 12 in 1973. The 7K-T was introduced in the wake of the Soyuz 11 incident, for increased safety and focusing on the space station ferry role. This is a very...

Read more about this addon...

diogom

Reaction score
diogom updated Soyuz 7K-T Alpha with a new update entry:

Baikal Release

Changelog:
  • Basic main/backup battery implementation added, with power drain variation based on active systems on top of base power drain: external lights, IKP, clock
  • Combined power mode and recharge when docked to Salyut (no influence from sun exposure for now)
  • ELS button changed to be all-signal illumination test
  • KSU SSVP signalling only when SSVP power on and show extended/retracted/open/closed, not intermediate states
  • Improvements to SSVP operation
  • IKP: Automatic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: GLS

EstebanDF

Reaction score
Hi @diogom

Do you know if there is a way to avoid the terrain flooding into the launcpad hole ? See picture

Flood.jpg

This happens with several baikonur addons. Thanks.

Last edited:

diogom

Reaction score
Hi @diogom

Do you know if there is a way to avoid the terrain flooding into the launcpad hole ? See picture

This happens with several baikonur addons. Thanks.

Hey,
I'm afraid not, I don't know much about the terrain side or what changed in Orbiter 2016 to cause this. Igel's 2016 patch has it as a known issue and seems to imply it could eventually be fixed, but not sure.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Hey,
I'm afraid not, I don't know much about the terrain side or what changed in Orbiter 2016 to cause this. Igel's 2016 patch has it as a known issue and seems to imply it could eventually be fixed, but not sure.

I think its about the different texture formats, 3D Terrain tiles vs surface base tiles. I don't think I can help you there right now, but I am learning.