Space agency "multiplayer" minigame

Xantcha

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes, XR5 looks like solid choice - it has a good cargo loading/deploying capabilities. I haven't tried XR1 but if it has similar native tools for cargo operations it can be a good choice for those manned satelitte deploying missions :)

Actually XR-5 is too good for the task - that thing is gigantic. Sure, I can load bunch of SS parts in it, but it will mean fewer missions for space station. And I don't think that it is what I want for gameplay.
But then I'll need to bring those parts to launchpad for XR5 to pick up them. If I'll limit transporting to player controlled flights, than it could give about the same quantity of piloting time (If not more).

Now to find a suitable heavy hypersound transport plane with UMMU-support and ability to perfomr in-scenario cargo operations. :) That'll be long search. Seriously so, i'll try to find a fast transport plane that i could legally modify.

Or may be not. Flying plane for about an hour (or more if building facility is too far from owned launchpad), landing then flying to another facility, grabbing cargo there etc. untill you collected enough stuff to load a XR5. Wouldn't it be too boring?