Space Shuttle Ultra 1.25 Revision B development

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
In the UNIV PTG Item 16 180 then execute the manoeuvre.

Item16180 EXE then Item 18

What Body vector ??

Also for you flight control animation problem, try turning the one in the right aft flightdeck switch to on (you have to click-pull and flip up). Then try the CDR postion switch.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
How would I do a 180 deg Yaw with the DAP ?

In the UNIV PTG Item 16 180 then execute the manoeuvre.

Item16180 EXE then Item 18
That won't work; it'll leave the shuttle's nose pointing straight up. Depending on whether you wanted the shuttle to be upside-down or not, either P90 Y0 OM 0 or P270 Y0 OM180 would work. Both of these are for Body Vector 5.

Last edited:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Both of these are for Body Vector 2 (the only one supported at the moment).

I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

That didn't work either, Body vector 5 is the only one that let's me adjust Item 15 and 16.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Can confirm flightcontrol switch animation for CDR position not working. Also, can't enter anything higher than 90 deg in ITEM 16.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

That didn't work either, Body vector 5 is the only one that let's me adjust Item 15 and 16.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Can confirm flightcontrol switch animation for CDR position not working. Also, can't enter anything higher than 90 deg in ITEM 16.

Sorry, Body Vector 5 is correct. I got it mixed up with one of the other entries. Also, the Yaw values should be OM (ITEM 17), not yaw. :embarrassed:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
No problem, I'll try it now.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just checked the F6 Flt Cntlr Pwr animation, and it's working fine for me.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
That worked like a charm !! Now I just have to keep the ISS steady. :p

Thomas Loe.

Reaction score
That won't work; it'll leave the shuttle's nose pointing straight up. Depending on whether you wanted the shuttle to be upside-down or not, either P90 Y0 OM 0 or P270 Y0 OM180 would work. Both of these are for Body Vector 5.

Yes this entry are working ore the Attitude version 3.2 works also.

But the Yaw oposide directions not working for me he is offset 30° to 45° belong the -X axis.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Can you post the values you're entering into the DAP and the actual attitude the shuttle is in?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Can you post the values you're entering into the DAP and the actual attitude the shuttle is in?
Just for the record: I don't have any problems with the DAP.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Checked in new VC.msh and stsvc03.dds that makes the overhead window frames look better.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Checked a nearly completed Vehicle Assembly Building. Just a things missing, like completed High Bay cranes, the Low Bay/Xfer aisle crane, some structure for the High Bays and the High Bay 1 and 3 vehicle access platforms. Also the exterior structures of the Low Bay and North extension.

It is ready however to receive the animations for the High Bay doors. For reference on the High Bay doors: http://www.archive.org/details/VabDoorsOpeningWithTimeLapse

Last edited:

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
I have a possible suggestion (excuse if this is in the wrong thread)
I haven't seen an updated LC39-B, which would be very useful. Is there anyway this could be developed?

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
This would be DaveS's department. :)

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I have a possible suggestion (excuse if this is in the wrong thread)
I haven't seen an updated LC39-B, which would be very useful. Is there anyway this could be developed?
By updated, what exactly do you have in mind? I still haven't finished pad A so pad B is quite sometime into the future.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Just to let you know that the High Bay structural work is nearing final completion. Then it is just to finish the structures of the Low Bay and the North Extension.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Just a general question: How are we going to handle stacking ops? The only thing that is really "stored" in the VAB is the ETs in the 4 checkout cells in High Bays 2 and 4(2 cells each in each High Bay).

The SRM segments are transported for stacking from one of the two Surge Facilities to the north of the VAB and the orbiter is transported from one of the three OPFs.

The SRB Forward Skirt Assemblies are stored in east section of the Low Bay as the photo I have attached to this post shows.

fwdskirt.jpg

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Just a general question: How are we going to handle stacking ops? The only thing that is really "stored" in the VAB is the ETs in the 4 checkout cells in High Bays 2 and 4(2 cells each in each High Bay).

The SRM segments are transported for stacking from one of the two Surge Facilities to the north of the VAB and the orbiter is transported from one of the three OPFs.

The SRB Forward Skirt Assemblies are stored in east section of the Low Bay as the photo I have attached to this post shows.

Attachments and segment vessels, which could also be transported by other vessels?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Just had a crazy idea after going through some old STS mission photos: Could elevon park procedure be implemented? I believe if the the elevon park procedure wasn't executed, the elevons would flutter(IE move up/down). As far as I can tell, STS-46 was the first mission to utilize elevon park.