Error Spaceports v1.5

AstroMatheus

Reaction score
Hi,
I am an Orbiter beginner, I'm having problems with my addons and some errors, I would like some help if possible PLEASE

"ERROR in configuration file for Spaceports\Earth: Syntax error in SURFBASE list"

Addons i already have:

Soyuz FG
NASSP
Baikonur2010_SurfaceTiles_v1.0
Soyuz 7K
and several others but error started after those add-ons
First in Space v1.3
Proton v3.1
Spaceports v1.5
Vostok v1.3

Attachments

• Orbiter.log
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
  • imagem_2023-08-16_222726128.png
    imagem_2023-08-16_222726128.png
    404 KB · Views: 10

dirtydigs74

Reaction score
Hi,
I am an Orbiter beginner, I'm having problems with my addons and some errors, I would like some help if possible PLEASE

"ERROR in configuration file for Spaceports\Earth: Syntax error in SURFBASE list"

Addons i already have:

Soyuz FG
NASSP
Baikonur2010_SurfaceTiles_v1.0
Soyuz 7K
and several others but error started after those add-ons
First in Space v1.3
Proton v3.1
Spaceports v1.5
Vostok v1.3
Hi mate. One thing I notice is you're on Orbiter 2010, and NAASP needs Orbiter Beta (unless you've found some old version of NAASP I guess). I'd be checking some of the other addons and what version they require. I run Orbiter Beta only for NAASP, and plain ol' 2016 for everything else.

diogom

Reaction score
Those versions of igel's addons are for 2016 too. If it started after installing them, I'd say there's the answer.

AstroMatheus

Reaction score
Those versions of igel's addons are for 2016 too. If it started after installing them, I'd say there's the answer.
Hi mate. One thing I notice is you're on Orbiter 2010, and NAASP needs Orbiter Beta (unless you've found some old version of NAASP I guess). I'd be checking some of the other addons and what version they require. I run Orbiter Beta only for NAASP, and plain ol' 2016 for everything else.
all the addons I have are for Orbiter 2010, my problems started after installation,
First in Space v1.3
Proton v3.1
Spaceports v1.5
Vostok v1.3
and these are also for orbiter 2010 I downloaded it from the addons creator's website
I have the c++ runtime version everything working Orbiter started to crash after installing the addons I'm very frustrated

diogom

Reaction score
Ok, so they have 2010 distributions.

Not sure if it matters that much, but did you install Spaceports first? Not sure if the rest overwrite things for that one.

Also, is this happening for all scenarios, or a specific one?

AstroMatheus

Reaction score
Ok, so they have 2010 distributions.

Not sure if it matters that much, but did you install Spaceports first? Not sure if the rest overwrite things for that one.

Also, is this happening for all scenarios, or a specific one?
I've done that and nothing changes, I confess that I'm pretty lost I don't know what else to do

"VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564"
ERROR in configuration file for Spaceports\Earth: Syntax error in SURFBASE list

and the "abnormal error" thing happens

dirtydigs74

Reaction score
A
I've done that and nothing changes, I confess that I'm pretty lost I don't know what else to do

"VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564"
ERROR in configuration file for Spaceports\Earth: Syntax error in SURFBASE list

and the "abnormal error" thing happens
At this point, the best thing would be to nuke the install, and start from scratch. Install one addon, then test. Install the next, test again, until you find which one breaks it. Then either decide whether you can live without that addon, or it might be a case of changing the install order. Also check whether it happens in all scenarios or just some specific ones, make sure you've followed all the instructions in all of the readme.txt's (it's easy to miss one), and ensure that one addon isn't interfering with another.

Alternatively, check the file /config/earth.cfg specifically the ====surface bases===== section. Is there anything obviously wrong (typo)? Do all the directories that are referenced exist? Stuff like that.