Spawn in orbit around other planets?

Baduvix

Reaction score
Yo...
I guess that this simple (?) question is already posted, but whatthehell.

So. Is there in any way possible to choose wich planet from the Orbiter Launch Pad to orbit around? Do you really have to fly 1 250 000 000 kms to the Planet you want to pay a visit (Saturn is pretty far, duh) Do you really need to create a new Scenario in wich you specifies the planet chosen?
Seriously...
Would be :speakcool: if a soloution existed.

PS: I always get this bullshiit when i try to add an addon:

ERROR: No vessel class configuration file found for:
>>> ERROR: Spacecraft\Spacecraft3
>>> [C:\Source\Orbiter\Vessel.cpp / 248]
>>> TERMINATING <<<

Thx in advance, any help is welcomed.

Usquanigo

Reaction score
Website
uk.groups.yahoo.com
Yo...
I guess that this simple (?) question is already posted, but whatthehell.
So... Is there in any way possible to choose wich planet from the Orbiter Launch Pad to orbit around? Or do you have to fly to the Planet (Saturn is pretty far away, duh) or do you have to create a new Scenario in wich you specifies the planet in order you want to pay a visit?
Would be :speakcool: if a soloution existed.

Not from the launchpad. Launch the launchpad, click the modules tab, then activate the scenario editor. Then you can launch any given scenario, such as one of the ones from Checklists which has the DG in orbit, then press Control-F4 to open the scenario editor and that will allow you to both edit the location of your current ship, as well as spawn new ones. If you spawn a new one, you can then press F4 and click select ship and pick the one you spawned to take control of it.

PS: I always get this bullshiit when i try to add an addon:

ERROR: No vessel class configuration file found for:
>>> ERROR: SpacecraftSpacecraft3 :(

You need to download and install Spacecraft3.dll, here - http://users.swing.be/vinka/

Baduvix

Reaction score
Not from the launchpad. Launch the launchpad, click the modules tab, then activate the scenario editor. Then you can launch any given scenario, such as one of the ones from Checklists which has the DG in orbit, then press Control-F4 to open the scenario editor and that will allow you to both edit the location of your current ship, as well as spawn new ones. If you spawn a new one, you can then press F4 and click select ship and pick the one you spawned to take control of it.

You need to download and install Spacecraft3.dll, here - http://users.swing.be/vinka/

Thaanks Man!!
This is what makes my life worth living :p