OHM SSV Normandy SR2

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: andrey

This is the first release.
Next release will include Virtual cockpit, docking port and shuttle "Kadiak"

Installation: unzip to Orbiter folder, using same folder names.

Required Vinka's spasecraft3.

DOWNLOAD

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Very nice! I was really waiting for a Normandy add-on. Can't wait till the next version!

For the people who don't know what vessel this is, it's from the game ''mass effect (2)'' (one of the greatest games made ever!). every choice you make in the game, will effect the game (sacrificing crew, if your crew is going to survive the final battle, having sex......) and the next version of the game (already seen in Mass Effect 1 to Mass Effect 2 and this feature will also be implanted in Mass Effect 3). you can fly through galaxy's (in Mass Effect 2 you can even control the ship) and in MS2 there are so many galaxy's, that the game comes on 2 discs...

of course I don't want to advertise! but I just want to let people know how awesome the game is...

Mass Effect 1 trailer

Mass Effect 2 trailer

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
that is a very nice ship!

does it have the "oversized mass drive stuffed in the back"? (as that pilot who looks like Seth Green put it....) :hmm:

gertz

Reaction score
СУПЕР!!!:thumbup:
теперь это мой новый любимый корабль))

Last edited:

Constellation-75

Reaction score
Amazing work. Amazing Ship.

Can't wait for the V2 with virtual cockpit and the shuttle etc. !!!!

But i've got some problems with IMFD.... Hope that they will be fixed in the nxt version...

Constellation-75

Reaction score
Did you have any idea of a release date for the V2 ?? can't wait.

Also, Can the ship fly like the one in Mass effect, I mean, at an extremely fast sped ???

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is one of the most beautiful ships I have seen in Orbiter, good job!

Constellation-75

Reaction score
The SR1 !!! No, what I really want is a wonderful VC (like the superb exterior).

Also, that will be great if the ship can fly as fast as in the game... But I dont know hod to do that. Too much power can make the small orbital adjustments almost impossible..... (Or perhaps with two type of engine, an orbital one and a interplanetary one. Or with Power steps that limit the engine power even if the throttle handle is pushed at 100%)

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I knew this one was gonna look great ... and it does. Flys beautifly and looks fantastic flying formation with a Battlestar ! :cool:

milltiaryman001

Reaction score
:)will you be doing any other ships from mass effect (i love the alliance crusier and the collector ship)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

can you do a video and post it on youtube???

mati140

Reaction score
The SR1 !!! No, what I really want is a wonderful VC (like the superb exterior).

Also, that will be great if the ship can fly as fast as in the game... But I dont know hod to do that. Too much power can make the small orbital adjustments almost impossible..... (Or perhaps with two type of engine, an orbital one and a interplanetary one. Or with Power steps that limit the engine power even if the throttle handle is pushed at 100%)

There is an addon on OrbitHangar which allows to control mass of the ship, which is pretty much what zero element core makes - I don't know if it allows setting negative mass, which is needed for interstellar travel - you can still use WarpMFD then though.

Icarus at home

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-icarus-at-home.com
Hi Andrey I would like to re-release your mesh of the Normandy, I have made Alliance textures and a new INI file and VC and Kodiak. It won't look like your ship but your mesh is the best one i can find. I will give you cedit and links to your Add on. Would this be ok.
Cheer Jim

KKinsane

CAPTAIN PLANET!!
Reaction score
I highly approve of this, i'll just pretend EDI comes standard xD

relativistic warp doesn't cover FTL but close enough.

ed: the mako as UCGO would make my year.

Last edited: