OHM Star Trek XI - USS Newton

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: mr martian

hey guys, this as another ad-on for the Star Trek XI for Orbiter project. this ad-on includes the USS Newton, a Federation starship. 

you MUST have the Star Trek XI - first installment ad-on installed, or this ad-on WONT WORK!

download Star Trek XI - first installment here: http: //www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6173

Happy orbiting! MrMartian

please rate and leave a comment. your feedback means so much to me :)

DOWNLOAD

wdaughtrey2011

Reaction score
nice mod,i love the bridge work you did on the interior nice job.i was hoping that you can do a uss kelvin with a kelvin bridge interior with the orange or blue color that would be great in your collection.the displays would have to be the kelvin displays on the bridge which looked a little different from the other ones.that wouls be awsome

Mr Martian

Orbinaut/Addon dev/Donator
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
nice mod,i love the bridge work you did on the interior nice job.i was hoping that you can do a uss kelvin with a kelvin bridge interior with the orange or blue color that would be great in your collection.the displays would have to be the kelvin displays on the bridge which looked a little different from the other ones.that wouls be awsome

Yeah, the USS Kelvin is next :lol:

wdaughtrey2011

Reaction score
awsome,i cant wait to see it.especially the kelvin bridge.nice work man.

whats so funny .

wdaughtrey2011

Reaction score
uss kelvin bridge

I just finished my first 3d model in sketchup of a uss kelvin bridge variant anyone can use this to import into orbiter if they wish it is found over at google 3d warehouse enjoy.

Attachments

• KELVINBRIDGEMODEL.jpg
    KELVINBRIDGEMODEL.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 4