OHM Star Wars universe

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: rodrigo

A star wars universe for orbiter. Includes :
Tatooine, Mustafar, Endor, Coruscant, Yavin, Geonosis, Hoth, Naboo, Dagobah, some moons (including yavin4). 3 spaceships: Kyle Wiegers's Xwing, a naboo royal ship and a very detailed Millennium Falcon (By Alexey Meerow and Chris Johnston)

DOWNLOAD

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
More information helps, how about showing us your "orbiter.log" found in the same directory as "orbiter.exe" ? that always helps...

alagreca

Reaction score
Website
home.myspace.com
The problem seems to relate to the "Naboo Royal Ship". Probably some error in the ini file. I have been trying off and on for 5 years to pin it down, but no luck. If you edit the .scn file and remove all references to "Naboo Royal" it will run.

Dambuster

Reaction score
I'm new to Orbiter, so could you please tell me where I might find the "orbiter.log"?

Look in your main Orbiter directory, and you'll see a file called 'Orbiter'. It may not show up the .log bit, but try opening it with notepad.

Also, :welcome: to the forums/Orbiter!

Rocket7221

Pilot
Reaction score
Works just fine in 2010. As alagreca said, just remove the ships from the scenario file. Then save it, putting your own ships in it. I'm actually building an Echo Base for Hoth right now....(well...when I get my good computer fixed that is)...complete with textured mountains...the hangar going into the mountain and even AT-AT's to buzz by with the Snowspeeder. It's looking pretty cool. It'll be a while getting it out though. I'm such a Star Wars nerd...lol. :rofl:

I00I

Not from this world
Reaction score
Works fine for 2010..Unfortunately Millennium falcon works but for the rest..issues..:hmm: