Updates Starlink Updates & Discussions

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
Few days ago, when I just opened my smartphone for updates, I found some news about the Starlink satellite constellation and how it will change the lives of developing countries like India. I am already aware of the constellation since SpaceX launched its first batch of 60 Starlinks aboard Falcon 9. However, the news I were consuming also said that the Indian government authorities (including the telecom regulatory authority TRAI) are trying to make Starlink business in the country harder and they discourage internet users in India to register its service, something which made me super sad for some days. On the flip side, I have also heard about Starlink satellites ruining astronomy, something I already have a thread in the astronomy subforum.

Feel free to discuss about Starlink and any updates related to it in this thread.

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
the global free internet was conceived as a monopoly with broadcasts directly from the MKUltra program, but fortunately this did not happen now it is an ordinary business project