TransX Starting a new plan

T1234

Reaction score
I am in orbit around Earth after arriving from Moon in the Arrow Ummu using TransX and want to go to Jupiter. How do you erase one set of stages and then start with new?
:)

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I don't know if there are easier ways, but I go to the first stage and chose target body to none. Then I press forward, and all the following stages are erased.

But remember that there is no turning back after deleting the plan.

Johnman

Reaction score
I don't know if there are easier ways, but I go to the first stage and chose target body to none. Then I press forward, and all the following stages are erased.

But remember that there is no turning back after deleting the plan.

I did this and got a CTD. Is this expected under any circumstances? Or just a coincidence?

Mister Mxyzptlk

Reaction score
You can also go into the scenario file and edit all of the transX data out of it.

T1234

Reaction score
Just discovered that in you exit out of orbiter and reload the same senario,a new plan will begin,only after the previous stage group is completed, eg from a moon to planet,will try some of the suggestions.:thumbup:

flytandem

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.flytandem.com
Couple of ways.
In stage 1, Setup, Advanced= On, then Plan Type = Initial. Then forward to stage 2 and you should be able to plug in plan values for prograde etc.
Or power off both MFD's. save (optional), exit orbiter, then either start current scenario or the save. Then power up MFDs and Transx should not have previous arrival from the moon messing with your desire to plan a trip to Jupiter.

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
What's always worked for me:

>Go to first page
>Select "inherit new plan from..." and leave the "from" blank.
>Hit Enter
>Your old plan should now be deleted and the MFD ready for new input.